Author Topic: Playoff Schedule, Times, Scores and Game Discusions  (Read 343 times)

Offline NAFFAEL

• Founder
  • Commissioner
  • Administrator
  • Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.
    • TML Fever "Come Catch The Fever TML Style"
Playoff Schedule, Times, Scores and Game Discusions
« on: April 08, 2017, 11:28:55 PM »
Times, Opponents and Dates will be filled in when they become available.

WE DID IT ------ Finally!
Round One - 2016/17 NHL Playoffs - Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals
Date Visitor Home TIME(ET) W / L Score Game in 6
April 13 Leafs Caps 7:00 OL 3-2 Watch The Came In Six
April 15 Leafs Caps 7:00 OW 4-3 Watch The Came In Six
April 17 Caps Leafs 7:00 OW 4-3 Watch The Came In Six
April 19 Caps Leafs 7:00 RL 5-4 Watch The Came In Six
April 21 Leafs Caps 7:00 OL 2-1 Watch The Came In Six
April 23 Caps Leafs 7:00 OL 2-1 Watch The Came In Six
April 25 Leafs Caps 7:00 W / L Score
WATCH
Caps Win 4 - 2

« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 01:08:18 AM by NAFFAEL »

These walls honour the 13 Stanley Cup winning teams. Remembering them with pride. They showed the way. They built the tradition we strive to uphold and build on today. ...unknown

"Every time you wake up, ask yourself, "What good am I going to do today?", remember that when the sun goes down at sunset, it will take a part of your life with it." ...Native American Proverb

The individual activity of one man with backbone will do more than a thousand men with a mere wishbone. ...William J. H. Boetcker

Offline NAFFAEL

• Founder
  • Commissioner
  • Administrator
Re: Playoff Schedule, Times, Scores and Game Discusions
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 10:28:44 PM »
This was a real heart breaker.... great effort all round. :bh
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 12:20:26 AM by NAFFAEL »

These walls honour the 13 Stanley Cup winning teams. Remembering them with pride. They showed the way. They built the tradition we strive to uphold and build on today. ...unknown

"Every time you wake up, ask yourself, "What good am I going to do today?", remember that when the sun goes down at sunset, it will take a part of your life with it." ...Native American Proverb

The individual activity of one man with backbone will do more than a thousand men with a mere wishbone. ...William J. H. Boetcker

Offline Gerard P

• Senior Leaf
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 11:59:02 AM »
I didn't know who threw that pass around the boards but it made me cringe nonetheless. Musta caught Andersen off guard bc he never woulda let that in normally. To be honest my tv was off so fast it wasnt funny so i never saw the replay and i dont have TSN on today for obvious reasons.

Im sure the Caps (and their fans) thought we would play tough for 10 minutes then cave under the pressure but we sure as hell didnt did we? The boys played great and we def didnt shy away from the physical game That 4th line is getting used to each other more and more and thats awesome. I really hope we keep Boyle next year.

Im def down in the dumps over that loss but ill be more than ready to go tomorrow and you know Babs is keying on all the positive aspects of that game and there were lots!!

Offline bleedinblue

• Forum GoD!!!!!
  • Moderator Of The Year
  • I Bleed Blue and White!!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2017, 11:56:56 PM »
What a game! Double OT Winner!!!! Go Leafs Go!!!!!

Offline Gerard P

• Senior Leaf
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2017, 12:15:25 AM »
Polak looks to be done by the way he left the ice but hes a tough bugger so lets hope.

WAY too many stupid penalties...hello Kadri especially.

I kept saying our young legs would make the difference and it worked!!

WE'RE TIED AND HEADING BACK HOME!!!!!

Offline capncrunch44

• Outstanding Member
  • Promoter
    • Computer Solutions "Plus"
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2017, 12:33:32 AM »
Polak looks to be done by the way he left the ice but hes a tough bugger so lets hope.

WAY too many stupid penalties...hello Kadri especially.

I kept saying our young legs would make the difference and it worked!!

WE'RE TIED AND HEADING BACK HOME!!!!!

Polak is done for the year.  I fell like that 3 season ago and snapped my ankle.  I suspect he's done something similar.  If he's lucky he has a sprain not a break, but hearing Babcock say his season is done tells me that he snapped his ankle or ripped his knee.

Chuck Norris didn't dial the wrong number, you picked up the wrong phone.

Offline NAFFAEL

• Founder
  • Commissioner
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2017, 12:48:24 AM »
That was the only downer, he was playing like a beast.....

What a play by Marner to hustle back on OV.... That was a game changer for me.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 12:52:32 AM by NAFFAEL »

Offline NAFFAEL

• Founder
  • Commissioner
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2017, 07:25:57 AM »
Mitch Marner - Mighty Mouse...... what a heart this kid has.... We'll have to start calling him "KILLER"

« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 10:39:05 AM by NAFFAEL »

Offline Gerard P

• Senior Leaf
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2017, 10:08:34 AM »
What can you say after that? Andersen def becoming an elite goalie and the oft-criticized defence corp playing like demons esp w/ only 5 on the ice. Rielly and Gardiner at 40 minutes and others over 30. The 4th line has become exactly what Babs had hoped they would become. If Boyle isnt offered a 2-3 year deal in the summer id be shocked. His leadership cannot be underestimated.

Offline bleedinblue

• Forum GoD!!!!!
  • Moderator Of The Year
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2017, 10:27:01 AM »
Polak is done for the year. Leafs are hoping Zaitsev is ready to go for game #3. If not Marchenko will get the nod and play in his first game since March 25th. IMHO it was a dirty hit - Orpik hit him knee on knee and pulled the same crap on Marner. Somebody needs to fill him in and soon. Hopefully losing Polak isn't to much for them to overcome. He played like a beast all game up until he got hurt. As soon as he got hit I knew it wasn't good. The look on his face - he looked scared for a second

Offline Gerard P

• Senior Leaf
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2017, 10:36:01 AM »
I couldn't watch it. Once I saw the pain Polak was in I knew it was bad.

Offline Gerard P

• Senior Leaf
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2017, 11:18:35 AM »
Another thing that rarely gets noticed is how fantastic the kids played when we got behind. There were many times they scored a big goal on us and we could have caved but never did. The mental toughness on this team just keeps getting stronger and stronger.

Offline bleedinblue

• Forum GoD!!!!!
  • Moderator Of The Year
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2017, 03:43:41 PM »
Another thing that rarely gets noticed is how fantastic the kids played when we got behind. There were many times they scored a big goal on us and we could have caved but never did. The mental toughness on this team just keeps getting stronger and stronger.

Gardiner had a quiet game but played like a monster! Over 40mins of ice time

Offline Gerard P

• Senior Leaf
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2017, 04:19:48 PM »
Gardiner had a quiet game but played like a monster! Over 40mins of ice time.

A coupla times I was holding my breath then he made a little 8' pass and we were out of danger. I was impressed for sure.

Offline Leafer

• Outstanding Member
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2017, 10:27:53 PM »
I watch game 2 at Maple Leaf square. It was awesome.

Offline bleedinblue

• Forum GoD!!!!!
  • Moderator Of The Year
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2017, 10:29:13 PM »
I watch game 2 at Maple Leaf square. It was awesome.

I can imagine. It would be awesome to watch a game there or even better front row center ice @ the ACC

Offline Gerard P

• Senior Leaf
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2017, 11:43:45 AM »
ZAITSEV IS A GO!!!!!!

Offline B_Wforever

• Promoter
  • Outstanding Member
  • Hall Of Famer
  • Its only up from here
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2017, 12:21:07 PM »
Thank God. I don't think a right side of Carrick Marincin and Marchenko was going to end well.

Offline Gerard P

• Senior Leaf
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2017, 05:12:27 PM »
We gotta keep with the forecheck speed all night bc they cant handle it.

Offline NAFFAEL

• Founder
  • Commissioner
  • Administrator
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2017, 05:59:27 PM »
I expect Washington to come out guns a blazing. There is no way in the world they want to go down 2 -1, no way.... This will be the biggest test of the year for our boys...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 12:22:54 AM by NAFFAEL »

The Evolution Of The Toronto Maple Leafs Logo

The Evolution Of The Toronto Maple Leafs Jersey

Toronto Maple Leafs Jersey History

A Proud Franchise With Strong Tradition And Rich History

13 Stanley Cups

The Toronto Maple Leafs have an incredibly rich history and are arguably the most storied franchise in all of hockey. While the tradition runs deep with 13 Stanley Cups, the last of which came in 1967, the organization was considered a dynasty in the 1940's and 1960's only to be followed by five long decades of drought that began with the Ballard years up until the present day. While a resurgence through the Pat Burns teams of the 1990's and Pat Quinn in the early 2000's brought some respectability back to the organization despite still falling short, the patience of every Leafs fan is at an all time high. And yet an undying support with fierce loyalty for the Blue and White also remains. With the arrival of Brendan Shanahan, Lou Lamoriello and Mike Babcock, Leafs Nation remains cautiously optimistic that our beloved Buds have finally turned the corner to put Canada's Team back on the map.

Legends Row

Legends Row
Legends Row is a tribute to those great men that Leafs Nation was built on, and a shrine dedicated to preserving their legacy.

NHL Sites And Toronto Maple Leafs Affiliates

BCE NHL.com NHL Alumni, Hockey's Greatest Family NHL Players Association Hockey Hall Of Fame Hockey Night In Canada Rogers Hockey Canada Air Canada Center Toronto Marlies Orlando Solar Bears Officials Association The Kilmer Group

Dedicated Members Who Freely Contribute Their Time To Make This Site Special

Founder / Commissioner Administrator Moderator Moderator of the Year Historian Promoter Outstanding Member Member of the Year Trivia King Honoured Member
NAFFAEL NAFFAEL
Rubens
Leafer4Life bleedinblue charette B_Wforever
capncrunch44
Leafer4Life
B_Wforever
caper
capncrunch44
charette
Leafer
Leafer4Life
sergio sergio Oldiesmann

Paid Advertisers

Advertise here to help keep this forum FREE. For more info contact us by e-mail
Toronto Sports Talk Leafs History Corum Mobile TML Boycott.com SeatHunter.net

Advertise Your Logo Here To Help Keep This Forum Free For All To Enjoy!

Disclaimer

This site is maintained and made available for fan enjoyment and historical purposes and is not recognized, approved, sponsored or endorsed by the Toronto Maple Leafs or the National Hockey League. The Toronto Maple Leafs, Maple Leafs and associated logo marks, the NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup, and NHL Conference logos are registered trade-marks of MLSE and/or the National Hockey League. All NHL member club logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted on this Web site are the property of the respective NHL member clubs. All other logos and trademarks on this site are property of TNTDomains/TMLForum.com unless otherwise noted. Any advertising revenue or donations received by TMLForum.com go directly towards the costs of running this website and it is not intended as a for-profit venture. For all current logos, and images which many certainly have been copyrighted, we use the logos and images under the blanket of "fair use". There should be no trademark violations because we are not selling any products associated with any of the logos displayed, designed or replicated on this site whatsoever.

Terms of Service and the Code Of Conduct

PageRank Checker

Contact Us

Go to top of page
Go to top of page